It’s been crazy at work recently and by the end of the day I needed to do something which would make me feel better. So I picked crafting. It’s a nice relaxing feeling to do something pretty mindless after spending hours dealing with important issues. I ran to Michael’s at lunch and found a $1 plastic dinosaur which reminded me of something on pinterest.
Glitter dinosaur (Glittersaur) planter time.
Yes, glitter dinosaur.
What you will need:
- Small succulent plant (not pictured)
- soda/water bottle
1. Cut the back off the dinosaur. I sawed into him to create an entry point and then started cutting a box shape.
2. Get an empty water bottle.
3. Place dinosaur on water bottle and start painting. You can use whatever paint you want, I chose glitter because I like glitter.
4. Three coats of glitter paint later, I was ready for the plant.
5. Insert plant.
6. Make roar noise.
And you are done!