Are you a sinner? This weekend I sinned big time and had very little qualms over the fact. Tonight I might even sin some more.
Since yesterday was the first Sunday we were home for the entire Eagles game, it called for a divinely sinful treat—Mississippi Sin Dip. The real sin of this dip is how delicious it is because you cannot stop eating it. I pinned this recipe ages ago and decided the Eagles (and Greg) were a worthy reason to get cooking.
Plus living with the one armed bandit, I’ve been making meals that are simple for Greg to eat with one hand.
A simple search for Sin Dip resulted in about 2352525 recipes—all with their own little twist on the recipe. You can serve it in a bread bowl (we did not), you can eat it with chip/crackers/bread/carrots, or whatever your pantry has. So let’s get started.
Mississippi Sin Dip
- 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup of diced ham
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Combine everything into the mixer. I find cubing up the cream cheese helps with mixing all the ingredients.
3. Bake for an hour a 350 degrees.
4. Enjoy with a beer while watching the game!