Sorry for the delay but with a weekend full of graduation festivities followed by office projecting (it’s getting done this weekend!!), I didn’t have time to make a meal for you which is why MIAMM is happening on Thursday.
Now you might remember this no junk food challenge I’m attempting (the soda has been my downfall) but I swapped my morning breakfast with a green monster smoothie– a chocolate covered strawberry green monster smoothie to be exact. I should add, a filling smoothie. The first time I made one for Greg, he worried about becoming hungry an hour later but the smoothie kept him full until lunch.
Before you start freaking out about spinach in your smoothie, believe me, you can’t taste it. The smoothies are a healthy way to increase your fruit and protein intake. Give it a whirl, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie
- 7 frozen strawberries (if you substitute fresh strawberries in, add a few ice cubes)
- 1 cup almond milk– unsweetened
- 1 big handful spinach leaves
- 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 small banana (about 6″)
1. Put it all in the blender.